Monday, January 4, 2016

As Doctor Samuel Beckett would say "Ooooh Boy."

2015 was in may ways the lowest point in the existence of Genius Loci Games. Some of this was due to a lot of changes in the real world during that year. The continued loss of employment, my family's move to the state of Texas, and many - oh so many - computer issues. Couple this with stress, life issues and the realization that the kickstarter funds just weren't going to cover it, and I went pretty loopy and to dark places I thought I left behind long, long ago.

New Year though, new promises, new light, new beginnings ... maybe, maybe not.

I am not going to bother with resolutions or promises ... save one:

If it kills me Pyramid of the Lost King will be released by my 35th birthday (March 29th)!

I have an e-mail to send today, one that I've been avoiding ... hopefully it ends well.

Now ... where's the aspirin ...

No comments:

Post a Comment