(1). Race (Elf, Dwarf, Halfling) as a class? Yes or no?
- Yes and No. In Eira, each Race has class options only available to that race.
(2). Do demi-humans have souls?
- Mortal demi-humans, yes. Immortal demi-humans like Elves and Pixies, no.
(3). Ascending or descending armor class?
(4). Demi-human level limits?
- No, but I think that should be countered by having it become harder for demi-humans to level after a certain point.
(5). Should thief be a class?
- Yes. To me, thieves/rogues are an essential class to the fantasy roleplaying genre.
(6). Do characters get non-weapon skills?
- Maybe? I think it worked very well in 3.5, Pathfinder and 4e, but it makes it so much simpler to just play it by ear.
(7). Are magic-users more powerful than fighters (and, if yes, what level do they take the lead)?
- Yes, and around level 5 in my opinion
(8). Do you use alignment languages?
- No. Racial languages.
(9). XP for gold, or XP for objectives (thieves disarming traps, etc...)?
- XP for objectives.
(10). Which is the best edition; ODD, Holmes, Moldvay, Mentzer, Rules Cyclopedia, 1E ADD, 2E ADD, 3E ADD, 4E ADD, Next ?
- ODD and its derivatives with 3.5 being a runner up.
Bonus Question: Unified XP level tables or individual XP level tables for each class?
Individual XP tables.